Why does this app exist?
I've tried many media managers and streamers. They all seemed to lack one thing....one cohesive environment. Plugin's for this and that...some update, some don't. Biggest issue I had was plugins only supporting one patch level and trying to keep everything in sync across my servers and workstations along with 100% linux support. As they say the rest is history and I starting cutting code......
What is it?
Yet another media streaming server and client application suite. Also includes media management and remote conrol software to run on a tablet.
- 100% Open Source, no "premium", paid betas, restricted access or other nonsense.
- Native server will run under MacOSX, Linux and Windows via Docker
- Native client support for Android, iOS, MacOSX, Linux and Windows
- "Slave" servers for streaming to balance the load with many clients streaming at once via Docker Swarm
- "Link" servers together so they can display each others media
- Central database implemented via Postgresql 9.5+
- Remote control software to run on a touch tablet/phone
- Dedicated OS builds for the following:
- img file for Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 (Linux based)
- ISO/img for install on dedicated client hardware (Linux based)
- Server: All server images are simply Alpine Linux with Docker and Docker Compose with the images downloaded for immediate use.
- OVA for VMWare 5.x or 6.x
- OVA for VirtualBox 5.x
- OVA for Proxmox VE 4.2
- 64-bit ISO/img for install on dedicated server hardware
- Offsite Storage Support:
- AWS S3
- Backblaze - in progress
- Crashplan - in progress
- Dropbox - in progress
- Google Drive - in progress
- OneDrive - in progress